2012-04-09

Trauriger Abschied - Großes Wiedersehen


Friday was my last day at school. In the breaks everybody signed my T-shirt.
Since Friday I'd had to say goodbye to everybody. It felt strange. I couldn't really realize that I wouldn't see my friends again.
On Wednesday at 6am Mum, Jazz, Reuben, my little brother and I left the house to Melbourne.
Before we left I had to say goodbye to my older sisters, Georgie and Worran.
After a few hours driving in the car we arrived at the Zoo. There we spent 2 hours. It was a cute one.
After all we went to the airport.
At 4pm my little brother got on his plane to South Australia.
After a while Lukas and his family came to the airport as well.

Finally I had the permission to open the letters which I had received earlier. They were so cute that I started crying.
It was very hard to say goodbye to the people that I love.

Since Thursday 2am Lukas and I have been in Germany.
Our Trip home started in Melbourne at 6 pm. After 7 hours flight we had the first stop in Singapure.
There we stayed for one hour and 30 minutes.
The next flight was 7 hours long to Dubai. The stopover lasted 3 and a half hours.

Finally we arrive after 6 hours flight in Munich. Our plane was 45 minutes late.


My whole family and friends picked me up at the airport.











The last days in Germany I couldn't remember lots of things. I felt like a ghost, who was with the body in Germany but with the thoughts in Australia.
Maybe it sounds pretty stupid but I have problems with the language. I forgot the names of things.
Since yesterday it is better.

I'm not sure if I should be happy to be back in Germany, because I miss my friends in Australia a lot. Of course I am happy to see my German friends and my family again. It feels strange.





xxxxooooxxxxoooo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen