2012-12-10

All good things must end :(

Hi everyone, its Tom here.....
So officially the exchange has ended. In a matter of minutes I went from exchange student to holiday maker and now I'm sitting in bed at 12:00pm in wait of my family who will be arriving tomorrow morning. Yesterday we saw Jazz off at the airport and in about half an hour she will be arriving back home in Australia after a very long 21 hour flight. With any luck she won't have ended up in Africa :) Its extremely hard to believe that its been 2 and a half months since I've seen Australia. It only feels like a couple of days since we were in the airport ready to head off, and equally, it only feels like just yesterday that me and Jazz were informed that we had recieved the scholarship. In fact the whole year has seemed to fly by, everything has happened and gone by so quickly. And so much has happened, but the exchange has definately taken up the biggest amount of time. But it was time well spent, I will remember these days for the rest off my life.
   If you are reading this and considering going on exchange, what are you waiting for. Exchange is an amazing thing and you can only do it when you are young. I've gained so many things from exchange, things like life skills and I've seen so many things that some people will never see in thier lifetime. The experiences and knowledge you gain is incredible and all it takes is a little bit of courage and an open mind.
   Thank you to all those who make this exchange possible, you all know who you are and the amount of effort you put into this program is incredible. And finally, to all the people that I've met on this exchange, I will remember you always.
So this is Tom signing off for the last time.
Thanks for reading and following our journey along the way.
Tom S/V


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen