2012-12-03

The last Week!!!

This is second last time I'll be saying hello to everyone as this is our last official week of the exchange. On Sunday this week, Jazz will be flying home, the exchange will have ended, but I will be staying in wait of my family who are coming on Monday. Anyway, this being the last week of spring meant that all the christmas decorations started coming out all over the place, inside and out. Also on Friday all of the Christkindlmarkts opened, and they are basically in every town. So that will be a of my blog today but more a part of my blog next week.
   This week we had school as usual and on the weekend we did some more sight seeing of sorts. First of all, on Friday night we went to the Christkindlmarkt in Rosenheim. It was extremely busy being the first night but we spent a while there, bought some food and then headed home. Other than Europa park and Venice, that was easily the busiest place I've seen so far.
   And yesterday, we left at 9:00 in the morning and headed to Rosenheim to see an exhibition about the deep sea. That was pretty cool and interesting to see how all the exploration and research is done on the abyse. We then headed to Munich to see a festival/market called Tollwood. Again, that was really cool and interesting. Plus it was really cool to see the place where Oktoberfest is held but with nowhere near as many tents and stalls.
   So as the exchange draws to a close, only now is it starting to dawn on me that I've been away for 2 and a half months. It's gone so quick and now I see why people always say the longer the exchange the better. I had another enjoyable week and I'm hanging out to see what the last week brings.
Tom

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen