2012-11-25

2 weeks left!!!

Hello everyone, its Tom again.......
   Now that we are coming into the last two weeks of the exchange, it's starting to get to the point where I'm trying to savour every moment more and more. And not only that but I'm also starting to reflect on everything that has happened in the past two and a half months, and also what the next two weeks will bring. It's hard to believe all the things I've had the opportunity to see and experience all thanks to having the opportunity to go on exchange. I think these memories will be with me for the rest of my life.
  
This week we had school as usual but Wednesday was a student free day so I had a sleep in and later Lukas and I went to a city called Kufstein in Austria to look at the castle there and the city itself. Sadly, we were too late and the castle closed 15 mins after we got there and wasn't worth the money to go in for probably what would end up being five or ten mins. So we just got some food and ate it down on the river, and then bought a dance game for the X-Box Kinect.
  
Saturday was much the same, I had a sleep in and didn't do much for the morning, and then in the afternoon, Jazz and Jojo came over to play the dance game and watch a movie. That was pretty fun and we had some laughs.

Today we went for a drive up through the mountains above Oberaudorf, all the way to a ski resort called Sudelfeld. Along the way we saw some massive waterfalls of the creek that runs just behind our house called the Auerbach. They were pretty cool. Once we got to the top we had some good views of a mountain called the Wendelstein, of the valley we drove up and the mountains surrounding the Sudelfeld. So I got some good pics and then we headed home.

Later in the afternoon we went for a swim in Kiefersfelden at the outdoor/indoor heated pools. I had a pretty cruisy week this week, but that was good for a change and it gave me a chance to catch up on some sleep and also some time to reflect. I can't wait to see what the last two weeks will bring.

Kufstein Castle


Eating on the River

One of many Auerbach waterfalls


The Wendelstein (on the far left)


The view to the west from Sudelfeld

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen