2012-11-26

Still enjoying the good life :)

Hello everyone, Jazz again!! :)
As you may have seen on Toms blog we now only have two weeks left.., this is soo sad but it makes me want to enjoy everything and take it all in more than usual.
On the weekend my host mum, Jojo and I went to a market in Bad Feilnbach. Everything there was handmade by women and sold by them too. It was so nice and all of the women are so creative and talented to be able to make all of the stuff they were selling. There was everything from clothes, soaps, food and drinks, little bits and pieces to put around your house, jewellery and even some drums. It was really cool.
After this we went back home and had some lunch. Later on in the afternoon Jojo and I went to Lukas and Tom's house and played Just dance 4 on the X-box and watched a movie. It was so much fun and watching each other dance was hilarious. Overall I had a fun relaxed day. (:
On Sunday my whole host family except my host sister and I went back to Bad Feilnbach and went to see the Moor’s. We stayed here for at least an hour and it was really nice and refreshing. A Moor is translated into English as a swamp but it was more like a wetlands; this area where the Moor’s were is sooo big and open. Surrounding the area are mountains so it is such a nice view. The Moor’s are there because many years ago people dug large trenches, for example maybe 5metres deep and they were filled with mud so people could sit in them to relax and the dirt/soil in this area is special for the human body and helps to relieve body aches and cleanses skin. It has all washed over a bit now so you can see why it is called a 'swamp' but it still looks and feels like it’s a wet land.
Once we got back to the car we drove to Rosenheim to see an exhibition about the deep sea. It was very interesting but there was so much information to take in. I enjoyed my days again and by the end of it my head was full of information about mud and life in the sea. :)
I’ll be back again on Sunday! Ciao. :D


The lady at this stall made jewellery and other things out of forks and spoons.

These toys were made from wool.


Half of the Market, there was some indoors aswell.

These hats were made from wool also.


Just because he was wearing a Bright P-12 College jacket on the weekend.


The Moor


The moor' view.
















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen