2012-11-11

Bits and peices of fun :)

Hey, Jazz again :)

This blog is a pretty random one and I will tell you about a few different little things that happened.
First of all on Wednesday school finished at 12.00 o'clock because one of our teachers was sick so Jojo and I went to our friends Babsi house for the afternoon and a bit of the night. For lunch we took the train from school to Rosenheim and then we stayed in Rosenheim and just near the train station, literally right next to it there is an Asian restaurant. Babsi and Jojo love it there so we had lunch there. We each got the same meal and they were so huge and only 4.90 Euro! It was really yummy and sooo filling.

After lunch we caught the train to Raubling and we went to Babsi's house. She lives on a little farm and has 2 Donkeys, many cows and round about 20 baby cows, chickens and 3 cats. I think out of all the animals I loved the sound of the Donkeys but the cuuteness of the Baby cows. As I patted their head they kept liking my hands and they were soo adorable when they "moo'd" (:

On Thursday, school finished at 12 because it always does on this day, so Tom, Lukas, Jojo, Babsi and I went Ice skating in Austria. It was only about a 15 minute drive from Lukas and Tom's house; so not that far, which is crazy because it’s another country. Ice skating was heaps of fun and we stayed there for about 1 1/2 hours. Afterwards when we got home though I had a shower and I realised my skates had given me a blister on my foot, it wasn’t that big though. :P

Today I went to Salzburg with Lukas, Korbi, their mum, Tom, Jojo and Julia. We went to a salt mining cave and went on a tour for an hour through the cave. It was pretty cool because we had to go down 2 slides during it, in an elevator type transport thing, on a sort of train to go in and out of the cave and halfway through the tour was my favourite part; We got to an area called the mirror lake and as we looked at it because the water was so still and the water was so reflective with the cave roof it looked like there was no floor at all, it was amazing and people could have just walked straight into the water if they didn’t know better. We went on a boat across the lake, as we went across there was a little light and sound show which was really pretty; we then continued the tour on the other side.

This week has been fairly strange but really nice and i am still enjoying my time in Germany and savouring every moment before I go home.

Stay in touch for next weeks! :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen