2012-10-25

Hey everybody, it’s Jazz again! :)
I’m overdue for a blog but I have an exciting story to tell you from our night tonight.

Tonight we had the goodbye Aussie celebration dinner and it was at an indoor shooting range called the Schuetzenhaus and it went from 6pm to 10.30pm. To start off the night we had a buffet dinner with food that all the host families had brought with them and it was yummy and very big. We then had the Impressions Project presentations from us Australians, this went really well and I’m pretty sure they all turned out how we expected them to. Miranda and I are very pleased with ours and I’m so happy with how I spoke deutsch! And Miranda did an amazing job with our song and sung it sooo nicely! (:

After the presentations we went outside for a performance from called the Goasselschanuezer 6 men, 5 of them had whips and 1 of them played an accordion, while the man played songs the others whipped their whips in time to the tune and it was very cool and very different to anything I have ever heard, it was like music from lighting. They were really good.

We then went back inside and a group of teenage Bavarian dancers danced for us, it was so good and they are so talented to not fall over, especially the girls when they spin around and around and around and around. After a few dances it was time for us Aussie's to have try. Each of the dancers picked one of us as a partner and we 'attempted' to perform with them, but I think we did really well. It was heaps of fun and such a laugh.

After this it was time for shooting. Everyone that put their name down at the beginning had their turn of shooting a pellet gun and aiming at a 1-10 target board. This was really cool, except for the fact that I couldn’t figure out why it wasn’t aiming when I was looking through the hole, then I realised it wasn’t the right hole..., after this I was aiming better and at one point I hit a 10! Over all at the end of the night I got an award for 6th place for the highest score. (:
This was a really fun night and it all went so well and smoothly.

I want to say a huuuuuuuuuge ThAnKyOu to all of the teachers and all the families and moms and dads, to everyone involved in the 2012 Exchange program! without every single one of you this whole program wouldn’t have happened and all of us Australian Bright P-12 Students wouldn’t have experienced what have, learnt what we know, seen the places we saw or have met all of these wonderful new people that are now so important to us. I especially want to say thank you to Michelle and Mr.Kusch for flying with us to Germany, taking us to Berlin and helping us along the way and being there to guide us on our wonderful adventure!

That’s my story for now, but I’ll be back on Sunday with another! Bye for now (: <3

Tom, Korbie und Lukas in der Lederhosen!



Die Gewinners vom schiesen.
Nur maedchen :)
Ich beim schiesen (:
Meiene haus mutter.

Australiens dancin'!

Gruppen foto! :)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Sorry about the photos! i have no clue how to make them go where i want them to >:( hahah.

    AntwortenLöschen