2012-10-24

This week has been hectic - Geneve
We arrived in Berlin on a train two days ago, I’ve had a pretty bad cold for the whole Berlin trip so I am a little miserable.

Every night we have food at a restaurant around the corner, it is the most amazing food ever!

Today we went to East Berlin and went around a huge museum. For me East Berlin was kind of scary and depressing. There were lots of beggars and homeless people.

Our hotel (in West Berlin) is in a really rich suburb and we are just around the corner from the most expensive shopping street in EuropeJ there was a 590,000 euro necklace in one of the shops.

Today Miranda and I went into a Valentino store and a guard followed us all the way through. Every street here has either got a Lamborghini, Porsche, Audi or BMW it’s amazing!! 

(Sorry this entry is a little bit late, but I wrote it on the day it happened!)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen