2012-10-15

I've been so busy!
Hey people, it's Geneve again. I'm a little bit late with my blog but that's because I have been busy travelling around and doing things:)
One week on and my budget has already gone out the window (sorry mum if you're reading this...) I don't know how much I have spent but I can assure you the stuff I have bought is pretty cool:) I have another two weeks of spending and one of those days will be in the German riding shop for horse riders, I might go a little bit mental in there too.
Yesterday I travelled with my family to Neuschwanstein. It was amazing, and it was also entertaining listening to the robotic English audio tourguide in my ear because he had a little bit of lisp. Later there was a party for the Aussies and hosts. It was nice to see us all at the same time out of school :)

Today (Sunday) was an awesome day! I got to see my favourite breed of horse, training for an upcoming show. I'm not going to go into details because it would probably bore you to death so... I will just show you a picture:) In about an hour I leave to go to an ice hockey match, it is the Star Bulls (a Rosenheim team) Vs another team which I don't know the name of yet. It's going to be fun!
Well that's all from me this week.
Bye:)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hi geneve, hope your having an amazing time and doing some great things. Sounds like you are.
    The robotic tour guide sounds funny!
    Enjoy the rest of your trip see you when you get back.
    Bella :)

    AntwortenLöschen